Monday, July 16, 2012

Chunky Black Bean Salsa


What a beautiful summer afternoon! I'm not sure why, but I'm still on a spicy roll. Hope you keep enjoying. I was very pleased because this one is definitely a favorite here with all my guys. Frequently I'll have one or two that really like a recipe, but everyone stuffed themselves on this one.

Chunky Black Bean Salsa

2 tablespoons oil
1 onion, chopped
1 can sweet corn, drained
⅓ cup water
2 large jalapeno peppers, chopped
1 can black beans, drained
1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
½ cup cilantro, chopped

1. Heat oil on high heat and sauté onion until slightly brown. Stir in corn and 1/3 cup of water and cook, stirring, until water is mostly gone. Add in jalapenos and stir briefly.

2. Combine all and serve cold or hot.

Serve hot or cold with warm tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment